To know how the Teamster credit card program works. First, the Teamster credit management is specialized for the members of the international union Teamster Brotherhood.
It is a credit card that provides users with excellent security against any fraud and customer service, in addition to that provided to the owners of the cards access to subsidies to the difficulties of up to $ 2,700 Credit and a good rate of reward.
The credit card. Teamster. Account with contacts.
- You will not have to pay an annual fee.
- 0% interest rate (APR) of 12 to 15 months (excellent credit), variable APR of 12.4 % to 24.74 %, 25.49% of APR for cash advances and 26.49% of APR The qualification of the ownership of the card.
- The minimum payment is less than 25 dollars, it is complete, but if it is greater than 25 dollars, then, it is the 25 dollars, or 1% of the balance plus the new interest and the late payment charges.
- Other charges such as 3 % balance transfer fee during the introductory APR period, cash advance fee of 10 dollars or 4 % (up to the major sea), up to 38 dollars for late payment charges and up to 25 Dollars for payment charges returned to the cardholder.
How to obtain a Teamster credit card?
If you are interested in obtaining a Teamster credit card and you do not know how to do it, do not worry, even then we will briefly explain how you can do it without difficulty or being an expert.
The International Brotherhood of Teamsters is a North American union that has more than one million members, the name of the credit card that obtains all the benefits is the so-called Teamster Privilege, therefore, if it is part of the members of said union. And you have no idea how to apply for Teamster Privilege, no problem, we will tell you later.
The process of obtaining the card is quite easy and very simple, so that anyone who can manage a computer or a mobile phone can do so. The first thing is to enter the web page of the Teamster credit card. Then, you must click on the “Card request” box to click on “Apply now” to redirect you to the card request page for members of the international union.
After you have to fill in all the boxes with the data you have for those that we follow with the application of the card, click on “Continue application”, read the terms and conditions, and if you agree with them, you can Continue clicking on “Continue”, you can see the status of the request. The answer is: “Ready.” To finish, request the credit card. Teamster for privileged members of the international union of brotherhood of Teamster.
What benefits does the Teamster credit card offer?
Now, you will know what benefits does the Teamster credit card offer? If by chance you are a member of the Brotherhood of Teamsters, we will tell you that there are different reasons for you to request a special credit card for privileged members:Subsidies for unexpected hardships: As we told you before, the holders of Teamster credit cards can get up to $ 2,700 to help them overcome difficulties such as job losses, strikes, disabilities and others.
These grants are paid through checks, and are not presented as loans, but, in order to receive the grant, you must be a member for at least 3 months before the difficulty occurred. Discounts and special discounts: Being a privileged member of the Brotherhood of Teamsters provides card holders with discounts and special discounts on services such as:Car and home insurance, AT & T Wireless, car and other vehicle rental, eye care programs, and among other services.
To obtain these discounts just register and use the credit card to exercise the purchase, but of course, you have to be a member of Teamsters to be able to have certain benefits. The rates of subsidies for difficulties are as follows: 1,600 – 2,700 dollars for long-term illness or any type of disability, 1,200 dollars for medical expenses, 300 dollars for loss of jobs and 300 dollars for union members who participate in a strike or lockout, sanctioned by the union.
What is the line of credit of the Teamster card?
You already know all the essentials with regard to the international union of brotherhood of privileged members of Teamster, with respect to the credit cards Teamster and with respect to all its advantages, benefits and conditions, but, what is the line of credit of the card Teamster?
First of all, Teamster credit cards have certain fees (there are three different rates in fact) that provide the cardholder with benefits and advantages that many other credit cards do not provide, so we’ll show you the 3 credit lines or rates of the Teamster credit card for the privileged.
- For a fee ranging from $ 300 to $ 3,500 you can get primary access, with a fee of $ 0 annually can access a higher line of credit when you make 5 payments on time with a variable APR of 25.24 %.
- For a fee of $ 500 to $ 7,500 you will get the advantage rate that provides 0 % of intro APR during the first 15 months of purchases and transfers (12.9 % – 22.9 % of variable APR) with rate of 3 % for each transfer in its first 15 months.
- The last line of credit is the cash rewards ranging from 500 to 10,000 dollars that gives the cardholder a 1.5 % cash back on each purchase, with 0 dollars of annual fee during the first few years. 12 months of purchases and transfers (14.9 % – 24.74 % of variable APR) with a 3 % rate for each transfer in its first 12 months.
Continuing, we have to say you that all Teamster, ought to obtain this credit card in order to be protected in case of some eventual unexpected event. So, be smart and get it.